Thursday, November 12, 2009

Why this blog

Hello world!

I have had a G1 for around a year now. Have been in love with it since the day I got it. Follow a bunch of blogs around Android. Spend a lot of time playing with apps and new versions of the OS, so I decided I should share some of my learnings, opinions, etc.

I am currently on a rooted phone - run CyanogenMod 4.2.4. Also, just got the latest version of Google Maps (with Navigation).

I am also doing some development work on Android and have been proselytizing this platform with the heathens who carry iPhones and clueless folks still on Blackberries. We won't even talk about folks on anything else :-)

Also, in the interests of full disclosure - my wife works at Google (although I paid good money for my G1)


No comments:

Post a Comment